Friday 17 February 2012

seventhirtyeight at the International Drawing Project Launch


Some images taken the morning after the night before. Craig Atkinson kindly invited my newspaper to make a guest appearance at his exhibition the International Drawing Project which opened last night in UCLan's Victoria Building. The newspaper was available free of charge to previewers. My original sketchbooks are in cases on the first floor mezzanine level, if you would like to peer into them without touching? The opening was very busy and the wine was warm.








3 comments:

  1. Hi Steve,

    I'm one of AndyB's placement students, Im just wondering if I can get my hands on one of these? I'd really love a copy if at all possible?

    Cheers

    Steven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi send me your address and I will get one sent to you.

      swilkin@uclan.ac.uk

      Delete
  2. This looks good Steve, good for you!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete